Primary Teacher Great Yarmouth Norfolk
with Responsibility for English
Main scale or UPS depending on skills and experience (£22,467 – £38,250) + TLR 2 (£2,640 – £6,450)
To start: 1 September 2017 (or earlier if possible)
Acting Headteacher: Mr A Livingstone
Woodlands Primary Academy is situated in the idyllic Norfolk Broads in East Norfolk, close to Great Yarmouth and only 20 minutes from Norwich. Woodlands is a popular two form entry school which is part of Creative Education Trust.
With renewed vigour we are rapidly improving under the leadership of our Acting Headteacher and now require a dynamic, creative and inspirational middle leader to join our leadership team and lead English forward in order that our children leave secondary ready with excellent English foundations.
Do you want to be part of a great team? Then read on…
• An individual who is passionate about developing, modelling and sharing best practice in teaching and learning?
• Able to identify areas for improvement and drive creative solutions?
• Someone who sets and achieves high standards and expectations of learning, behaviour and care?
• An effective team member?
• An inspirational, innovative and motivational teacher committed to making a difference?
• Ambitious and eager to become a school leader of the future?
• A positive, forward thinking staff member who is resilient with a good sense of humour?
If you are – we welcome you to apply to join us.
• A school with responsive, well behaved and friendly children
• A school which has a proud sporting and music tradition
• A highly committed, friendly and hard-working staff
• Part of a supportive academy trust
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to become part of a dynamic team who support and encourage professional development
• An opportunity to thrive as a middle leader and prepare for senior leadership
• Opportunities to work across the trust
Informal visits and contact with the school are warmly encouraged.
How to Apply