Class Teacher Key Stage Two Norwich
The Inclusive Schools Trust is looking to appoint a teacher to work in north Norwich at George White Junior School.
This school are seeking to employ someone who:
- Shares our school vision ‘ All Different, All Equal, All Learning.
- Will go the extra mile for the children at our schools.
- Is a reflective teacher who is excited about the idea of developing their practice.
- Has high aspirations of children’s learning and behaviour.
- Has a commitment to making inclusion a reality in their classroom.
- Is able to plan engaging lessons which meet the needs of all learners.
This post would be suitable for Newly Qualified Teachers.
The successful candidate will join a year group team who plan and work closely together. This helps provide a supportive and collaborative working environment.
Closing date: 14th December 2018
Interview date: week commencing January 14th 2019
The school has a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults. The school expect all staff to share this commitment and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought, as well as proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
The school have a commitment that ensures the very highest possible standards of care to our young people and as such require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS with a barred list check will be required and other procedures and checks will be followed as part of our safeguarding procedures. The school is an equal opportunities employer.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.