Cover Supervisor St. Albans
Vacancy Details: Cover Supervisor St. Albans
- Are you looking for your first steps into teaching?
- Have you got experience working with children? Perhaps with organisations such as Guides and Scouts or Sports Clubs?
- Did you recently Graduate from University and are you thinking about getting some school experience before committing to your teacher training?
- Would you consider working as a Cover Supervisor in Secondary Schools?
4mychools are currently recruiting for a cohort of Secondary Schools looking to recruit Cover Supervisors in St. Albans and surrounding areas in Hertfordshire. The most important asset that our schools are looking for is enthusiasm! If you are keen to take on a rewarding career in education then look no further than first steps as a teaching assistant. Being a graduate in English, Maths, Science or Drama would be preferred but is not an essential requirement. Likewise, a keen interest in sports or extra curricular activities such as cooking or languages would be a real advantage to schools to help develop after school activities. Perhaps you could run a French club or a Spanish club for children? Or perhaps you could run a Rugby or Football club?
The Ideal Cover Supervisor St. Albans:
As the ideal Cover Supervisor St. Albans you will;
- Have some experience supporting children; perhaps in a sports or youth club setting
- Have a strong academic background, to be a great role model to the students
- Have either UK or NARIC recognised qualifications, ideally to Bachelor Degree level but this is not essential.
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Competent to manage your own diary, with a potential mixture of prebooked supply days and morning calls.
- Be prepared for every day to be entirely different to the last!
If you are looking for your first steps into teaching and want to experience life in the classroom, then look no further than the Cover Supervisor job role!