Modern Foreign Languages Teacher Ipswich
Vacancy Details: Secondary Modern Foreign Languages (MFL) Teacher Suffolk Ipswich
Are you a qualified Secondary Modern Foreign Languages (MFL) teacher looking for your next challenge?
Are you experienced teaching KS3- KS5 Secondary Modern Foreign Languages Teacher?
Have you demonstrated improvements in attainment in Secondary Modern Foreign Languages?
The school recruiting a Secondary Modern Foreign Languages Teacher is a mixed comprehensive school based in Ipswich. They are looking for an outstanding Languages Teacher to join a high achieving department on a supply basis for the Spring and Summer terms. This would be on a part time basis, working 3 days per week.
The Ideal Secondary Modern Foreign Languages Teacher:
As the ideal Modern Foreign Languages Teacher, you will;
· Have experience teaching Modern Foreign Teachers, preferably Key Stage Three, Four and Five
· Hold Qualified Teacher Status
· Hold either UK or NARIC recognised Teaching Qualifications
· Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
· Be especially keen to take on your class and really make it your own
· Show excitement to lead the students to record breaking exam results in 2018!
4myschools is an education recruitment company. We have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly. We believe that business consequently has the power to change lives. As a result, by joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. Furthermore, you will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.