Primary PPA Teacher: Ware Hertfordshire
Vacancy Details: Primary PPA Teacher: Ware Hertfordshire Required For January 2018
- Are you a Primary Supply Teacher looking for local work in Hertford or in and around East Hertfordshire?
- Would you be interested in either a full time or part-time PPA role for January 2018 until July 2018?
- Are you confident covering all year groups, and a mixture of subjects and topics?
- Have you considered working as an Primary PPA Teacher?
4myschools are currently recruiting for a primary school based in Ware, Hertfordshire. We are looking for a Primary Teacher to cover a Primary PPA timetable. This is a part-time role, three days a week, but the three days can be flexible around the ideal teacher. The school is a smaller than average primary school and the Head Teacher is determined and driven to transform the school into a successful primary environment.
The Ideal Primary PPA Teacher: Ware will be:
As the ideal Primary PPA Supply Teacher you will:
- Have experience teaching in Primary; ideally in a mixture of Key Stages.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have either UK or NARIC recognised Teaching Qualifications
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be flexible and reliable to take on last minute bookings
- Competent to manage your own diary, with a mixture of pre-booked supply days and morning calls
- Be prepared for every day to be entirely different to the last!
4myschools is an education recruitment company. We have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly. We believe that business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.