Primary Supply Teachers Duxford
Vacancy Details: Primary Supply Teachers Duxford
- Are you a qualified Primary Teacher looking for flexibility to control your own workload?
- Do you feel you are a specialist in Early Years, Key Stage One or Key Stage Two looking to spend more time back in the classroom rather than behind red tape?
- Are you looking for between 1 and 5 days teaching per week? Or perhaps you want the flexibility to just work mornings or afternoons?
- Have you considered Supply Teaching?
4myschools are currently recruiting for a number of Primary Supply vacancies in Duxford and around the Cambridgeshire / Essex / Herts borders. 4myschools are working in partnership with a number of Primary Schools who are looking for teachers to cover supply and day to day teaching vacancies
The Ideal Primary Supply Teachers Duxford
As the ideal Primary Supply Teacher, you will;
- Have experience teaching in any other the Primary or Early Years Cohorts.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have either UK or NARIC recognised Teaching Qualifications
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be flexible and reliable to take on last minute bookings.
- Competent to manage your own diary, with a mixture of prebooked supply days and morning calls.
- Be prepared for every day to be entirely different to the last!
4myschools is an education recruitment company. We have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly. We believe that business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.