Primary Year 2 Teacher Hertfordshire
Vacancy Details: Primary Year 2 Teacher Hertfordshire Required Part-Time For January 2018
- Are you a Primary Year 2 Teacher looking for a three day per week position?
- Have you currently got experience of teaching Year 2 and are looking to reduce your workload?
- Are you confident covering a mixture of subjects and topics in Year 2?
4myschools are currently recruiting for a primary school based in Hertfordshire. We are looking for a Primary Year 2 Teacher to cover a maternity leave. This is a part-time role, three days a week, but the three days can be flexible around the ideal teacher. The school is a smaller than average primary school and the Head Teacher is determined and driven to transform the school into a successful primary environment.
The Ideal Primary Year 2 Teacher Hertfordshire:
As the ideal Primary Year 2 Teacher you will:
- Have experience teaching in Year 2
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have either UK or NARIC recognised Teaching Qualifications
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be flexible and reliable to take on last minute bookings
- Competent to manage your own diary, with a mixture of pre-booked supply days and morning calls
- Be prepared for every day to be entirely different to the last!
4myschools is an education recruitment company. We have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly. We believe that business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.
How to ApplyPrimary Year 2 Teacher Hertfordshire Required for immediate start! Please call 01245 353 808 or email Herts@4myschools.org to find out more!
- Posted by: Kat Stow
- Location: Ayot Saint Peter, England, United Kingdom
- County or Borough:
- Job type:
- Job category: No Categories
- Tags: No Tags
- Job expires in: Endless