SEN/D Teaching Assistants Hertfordshire
Vacancy Details: SEN/D Teaching Assistants Hertfordshire
- Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant looking for your next challenge?
- Have you supported children with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities before?
- Are you experienced in mainstream classrooms and now want to take a step into specialising with SEN/D Schools?
- Is working with children with SEN/D new to you, but are you enthusiastic to find out more?
4myschools are currently working with a number of Primary, Secondary and Special Educational Needs / Disabilities (SEN/D) Schools in Hertfordshire and the surrounding counties who are looking for a new cohort of enthusiastic support staff to work on daily, short-term and long-term contracts.
The Ideal SEN/D Teaching Assistants Hertfordshire
As the ideal SEN/D Teaching Assistants Hertfordshire you will;
- Have some experience supporting children with SEN/D
- Be experienced supporting learning in the classroom
- Have either UK or NARIC recognised qualifications, ideally to Bachelor Degree level but this is not essential.
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be flexible and reliable to take on last minute bookings.
- Competent to manage your own diary, with a potential mixture of prebooked supply days and morning calls.
- Be prepared for every day to be entirely different to the last!
4myschools is an education recruitment company. We have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly. We believe that business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.