Recruitment Vacancies – Work with us
- Recruitment Consultant
- Business Manager
4myschools is a great place to work in a business that actively encourages individuals to develop themselves and their careers. If you want to make a difference and want to work as part of a focused customer orientated team and by doing that well develop a meaningful well paid career then 4myschools could be for you.
We are building a team that enjoys working together, who play hard and work hard. A team with an unrelenting focus on delivering the best quality results for the team, the business, schools and teachers we serve.
We make it our business to “wow” our clients all the time; from initial contact through to building deep sustainable trusting relationships. We are always looking for enthusiastic service orientated people, who are excellent and building meaningful relationships to join us. We work in a highly competitive market where our clients have plenty of choice, so building relationships with clients takes time, isn’t easy and once established becomes a key component for success.
4myschools will become a national business with hubs throughout the UK, preferred by schools, academies, teachers, teaching assistants and support staff. Our current focus is the East of England. We trade in Cambridgeshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Suffolk and Norfolk.
Recruitment Consultant Vacancies
Are you looking to progress your career within a client focused expanding recruitment business providing temporary and permanent recruitment services?
Are you an experienced recruiter having successfully run your own area and potentially managed other consultants within a small team and are looking to develop your career?
Do you enjoy building relationships with clients based on integrity and being the best?
Have you got education recruitment experience? This would be an advantage, however, we will look at good candidates from other recruitment sectors.
Can you demonstrate a successful track record in a stable environment? Are you tenacious and engaging, with a calm personality, an excellent communicator whose main interest is the satisfaction of your customers?
- Establishing and developing relationships with colleagues, teachers and schools;
- Filling temporary, long term and permanent vacancies;
- Identifying, recruiting new clients and candidates;
- Validating candidate registration compliance to standards;
- Liaising with clients.
- Minimum of 3 years recruitment experience;
- Strong business acumen;
- Commitment to quality;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Good working knowledge of MSWord, MSExcel, Sharepoint, etc;
- Aptitude for consistency and accuracy;
- Excellent customer service ethos, always providing more than expected;
- Demonstrable capability to manage multiple activities;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently;
- Calm and engaging personality;
- Sense of humour with a consistently positive attitude. Full induction training in the corporate policies and procedures is provided with on-going training to progress.Full time role, with 7.00am starts on a team rota, reduced hours during school holidays, unlimited holiday allowance, salary range starting from £25,000 plus other benefits. If you want to progress your recruitment career within a business that recognises and rewards talent then please send your CV with short covering note in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full induction training in the corporate policies and procedures is provided with on-going training to progress. Full time role, with 7.00am starts on a team rota, reduced hours during school holidays, unlimited holiday allowance, salary range from £25,000 upwards plus benefits.
Interested please send your CV with short covering note in confidence to: email@example.com