Irish Newly Qualified Teachers looking to work in England
4myschools are travelling to the University College Cork on Monday 6th February 2017 to network with students who are soon to be Newly Qualified Teachers ready for September 2017.
Supporting Newly Qualified Teachers
4myschools are looking to help teachers searching for either permanent, long term, or daily supply work in schools in London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Suffolk and Norfolk.
As a Newly Qualified Teacher, 4myschools offer:
- The ability to complete your 300 hours / 100 days post-employment qualification in a long term position in a supportive school
- The flexibility to be offered a number of daily, short-term and long-term teaching positions
- The opportunity to meet Head Teachers through Skype Interviews before travelling to meet schools
- A choice of roles in all year groups; Early Years, Primary, Secondary and SEN schools
- The opportunity for Continual Professional Development and Training
4myschools will provide guidance from our local team of experienced consultants who will support all teachers through the entire process of finding their ideal role in the East of England.
We recognise that Irish Teachers arrive in the UK with enthusiasm, excellent curriculum knowledge and a passion for teaching. 4myschools are keen to bring some of this excellent calibre of teaching to schools across the East of England.
With the available option of initial Skype interviews, 4myschools are able to set up formal interviews and trials for Head Teachers and Senior Leaders to meet with the highest standard of Newly Qualified Teachers from Ireland.
We will continue to support our schools, giving back profit to support teaching and learning both locally and internationally.
To find out more about our trip to Ireland, please follow us on social media!