Chemistry Teacher Bishops Stortford Essex
Vacancy Details: Chemistry Teacher Bishops Stortford Essex
About The School:
The School are committed to providing a high-quality education that empowers students to reach their full potential. They believe that exceptional teachers are the key to achieving this goal. If you are a passionate and dedicated Chemistry teacher looking for an exciting opportunity to inspire young minds, they want you to join their team.
The School are seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Chemistry Teacher to join their secondary school in Bishops Stortford. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in chemistry and a passion for teaching, along with the ability to create a stimulating and supportive learning environment.
– Plan and deliver engaging Chemistry lessons to students in accordance with the curriculum.
– Inspire and motivate students to develop a love for Chemistry and achieve their academic goals.
– Assess and evaluate student progress, providing constructive feedback and support.
– Create a safe and inclusive classroom environment that promotes positive behaviour and student engagement.
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement effective teaching strategies.
– Participate in school-wide activities and contribute to the school’s academic and extracurricular programs.
– A degree in Chemistry or a related field.
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
– Previous experience teaching Chemistry at the secondary school level is preferred.
– Strong subject knowledge and a passion for the subject.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Competitive salary and benefits package.
– Professional development opportunities.
– Supportive and collaborative work environment.
– Access to modern teaching resources and technology.
– Opportunities to get involved in extracurricular activities and school events.
Who are 4myschools?
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: https://www.4myschools.org/about-us/giving-back/
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements. We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards