Graduate TA – Colchester – Essex
- Graduate TA – Colchester – Essex
- Full time, Monday – Friday, term time only
- Contract: Supply (Daily, short-term – up to 6 weeks, long-term – up to 39 weeks) and Temp-to-perm opportunity
Start: Immediate or ASAP
- Pay: £13,942 – £17,550 (working 39 weeks of the year)
🌟 Launch Your Education Career with Supply Opportunities 🌟
Passionate about education? Ready to inspire young minds? Join us as a Graduate Teaching Assistant and unlock exciting opportunities through 4myschools in schools based locally to you!
🌈 What You’ll Do 🌈
- Assist lead educators to deliver their dynamic lesson plans.
- Support classroom management by acting as a role model and providing positive reinforcement and guidance
- Contribute to innovative curriculum development by sharing your observations and insights with your colleagues
- Provide valuable support to children aged between 4-11, by giving alternative explanations to a learning activity, that incorporate the children’s interests
- Plus, explore diverse TA experiences via daily, or long-term supply positions
💼 Qualifications 💼
- Bachelor’s degree. It would be advantageous if your degree is in a relevant subject; Childhood studies or SEN for example, but this is not essential. Any degree subject is welcome to apply.
- Strong communication, empathy, and a passion for education required.
- Previous teaching or mentoring experience is a plus.
📚 About 4myschools 📚
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
4myschools believe that our business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach and support. Click here to see what our teachers and support assistants say about us.
You can see all of our available support staff positions by clicking here.
How to Apply:
🌟 Shape your career, and enjoy the flexibility of supply opportunities through 4myschools. Apply now to become a Graduate TA. Transform lives, inspire learning, and embark on a versatile education journey.
📧 Please submit your up-to-date CV to Bryony.Lopez@4myschools.org