Chemistry Teacher Chelmsford Essex
Vacancy Details: Chemistry Teacher Chelmsford Essex
We are seeking a passionate and dedicated Chemistry Teacher to join an esteemed faculty at a well-loved school located on the outskirts of Chelmsford, Essex. As a Chemistry Teacher, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on students’ lives by providing high-quality education in the field of chemistry.
– Plan and deliver engaging and comprehensive chemistry lessons to students, following the curriculum guidelines and school policies.
– Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment that encourages active student participation and promotes a love for the subject.
– Utilize various teaching methods and resources to accommodate diverse learning styles and ensure effective knowledge transfer.
– Conduct laboratory experiments, demonstrations, and practical sessions to facilitate hands-on learning experiences.
– Assess students’ progress through regular testing, assignments, and examinations, and provide constructive feedback to support their academic growth.
– Identify students’ strengths and weaknesses and develop appropriate strategies to help them overcome challenges and achieve their potential.
– Collaborate with colleagues to design and implement interdisciplinary projects and activities that enhance students’ understanding of chemistry’s real-world applications.
– Monitor and manage classroom behaviour, ensuring a safe and respectful environment conducive to learning.
– Keep up-to-date with the latest advancements and trends in chemistry education and integrate them into lesson plans to promote innovative teaching methodologies.
– Engage in professional development opportunities and attend faculty meetings and parent-teacher conferences as required.
– Establish effective communication channels with students, parents, and guardians to provide updates on student progress and address any concerns.
– Bachelor’s degree or higher in Chemistry or a related field.
– Teaching qualification or certification (PGCE, QTS, etc.) is desirable.
– Previous experience teaching chemistry at the secondary school level is preferred.
– Strong subject knowledge and a passion for the field of chemistry.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with students, colleagues, and parents.
– Ability to inspire and motivate students, fostering a love for chemistry and promoting academic excellence.
– Organizational and time-management skills to effectively plan lessons, manage classroom activities, and assess student progress.
– Familiarity with educational technology and the ability to incorporate it into teaching strategies.
– A commitment to professional growth and ongoing learning.
Who are 4myschools?
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website:https://www.4myschools.org/about-us/giving-back/
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements.
We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards