Learning Support Assistant Springfield Essex
Vacancy Details: Learning Support Assistant Springfield Essex
Job Title: Learning Support Assistant (3 days per week)
Location: Springfield, Chelmsford
Are you passionate about education and making a positive impact in the lives of young learners? We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate Learning Support Assistant to join the team at a reputable school located in Springfield, Chelmsford. This part-time position offers an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to contribute to the growth and development of students in a supportive learning environment.
– Provide one-on-one and group support to students with diverse learning needs, ensuring their educational progress and overall well-being.
– Collaborate with teachers and other professionals to develop and implement individualized learning plans for students.
– Assist in the preparation and adaptation of teaching materials, ensuring accessibility for all students.
– Facilitate and promote inclusion and positive behaviour management strategies within the classroom.
– Monitor student progress, collect data, and maintain accurate records to evaluate and report on their achievements.
– Foster a safe and supportive environment that encourages student engagement and independent learning.
– Contribute to the creation of a stimulating and nurturing learning environment, fostering students’ social and emotional growth.
– Relevant experience in an educational or support role, preferably within a school setting.
– A genuine passion for supporting students with diverse learning needs.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build rapport with students, parents, and colleagues.
– Patience, empathy, and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
– Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
– Knowledge of different learning styles and strategies for differentiation.
– Understanding of safeguarding and child protection procedures.
– Flexibility to adapt to changing needs and responsibilities within the school environment.
– Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
– A supportive and collaborative working environment.
– Opportunity for professional development and training.
– The chance to make a difference in the lives of young learners.
As the ideal Primary Supply Teacher, you will:
Have experience teaching in Primary schools from EYFS to KS2
Hold Qualified Teacher Status
Have either UK or UK ENIC recognised Teaching Qualifications plus UK experience
Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies and knowledge of the Primary curriculum
Be flexible and reliable
Have competencies in liaising with other teachers.
Who are 4myschools?
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: https://www.4myschools.org/about-us/giving-back/
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements.
We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards