Year 1 Teacher Halstead Essex
Vacancy Details: Year 1 Teacher Halstead Essex
Are you passionate about nurturing young minds and shaping the future of our children? Do you want to be part of a warm and supportive school community that values both academic excellence and personal development? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
About the School:
The School believes that every child has the potential to flourish with the right guidance and support. The school is located in the heart of Halstead, Essex, and they pride themselves on creating a welcoming and inclusive environment where students feel valued, motivated, and inspired to learn. They strive to foster a love of learning and a strong sense of community, encouraging their pupils to become confident, well-rounded individuals.
As a Year 1 Teacher, you will play a pivotal role in the early educational journey of the Schools students. You will work closely with their dedicated team of educators to deliver a dynamic and engaging curriculum that aligns with national standards while fostering a stimulating and nurturing atmosphere in the classroom.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Planning and delivering age-appropriate lessons to develop foundational skills in literacy, numeracy, and other key subjects.
– Creating a positive learning environment that promotes creativity, critical thinking, and collaborative learning.
– Differentiating instruction to meet the diverse needs of students and ensuring that every child reaches their full potential.
– Assessing and tracking students’ progress, providing constructive feedback to both pupils and parents/guardians.
– Collaborating with fellow teachers and support staff to contribute to the school’s continuous improvement and development.
– Building strong partnerships with parents and the wider community to foster a sense of involvement and shared responsibility for students’ progress.
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent, recognized by the UK Department for Education.
– Experience working with primary-aged children, ideally within Year 1 or Early Years settings.
– A passion for education and a commitment to providing an inclusive and nurturing learning environment.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues.
– A creative and adaptable approach to teaching, ensuring that lessons cater to various learning styles and abilities.
– A dedication to ongoing professional development and a willingness to embrace innovative teaching practices.
Who are 4myschools?
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website:https://www.4myschools.org/about-us/giving-back/
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements.
We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards