Learning Support Assistant Ipswich Suffolk
Vacancy Details: Learning Support Assistant Ipswich Suffolk
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of young learners? Do you have a caring and nurturing personality, coupled with a strong desire to support children’s educational development? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
The School are seeking a dedicated Learning Support Assistant to join their dynamic team at a friendly primary school in Ipswich, Suffolk. As a Learning Support Assistant, you will play a pivotal role in providing essential support to pupils with diverse learning needs, ensuring they have every opportunity to thrive academically and personally.
– Assist in the implementation of Individual Education Plans (IEPs) for students with special educational needs.
– Provide one-on-one or small group support to students, both inside and outside the classroom, to help them reach their full potential.
– Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment that promotes the social and emotional development of all pupils.
– Collaborate with teachers and other professionals to create and adapt resources to meet the individual needs of students.
– Monitor and record student progress, keeping accurate records and reporting findings to relevant stakeholders.
– Support students with personal care and well-being when required.
– Encourage independence and self-confidence in students by providing encouragement and positive reinforcement.
– Minimum of GCSEs in English and Mathematics (or equivalent).
– Relevant experience working with children in an educational setting is preferred but not essential.
– Strong communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships with children, colleagues, and parents.
– Patience, empathy, and a genuine passion for helping children succeed.
– Willingness to undergo any necessary training and professional development.
– Competitive salary
– Opportunities for professional development and training
– A supportive and collaborative working environment
– The chance to make a real difference in the lives of young learners
– Access to school facilities and resources
Who are 4myschools?
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: https://www.4myschools.org/about-us/giving-back/
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements. We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards