Website 4myschools Ltd
Film Studies Teacher Bishops Stortford
Vacancy Details: Film Studies Teacher Bishops Stortford
About The School:
The School is a leading educational institution in Bishops Stortford, dedicated to providing a stimulating and supportive learning environment. They are committed to fostering a passion for literature and film in their students, and they are currently seeking a qualified Film Studies and English Teacher to join their dynamic team.
The School are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Film Studies and English Teacher to inspire their students and foster their love for literature and film. The successful candidate will play a vital role in helping students explore the world of storytelling through literature and cinema.
– Develop and deliver engaging and comprehensive lessons in Film Studies and English for students at various levels.
– Inspire and motivate students to analyse and critically evaluate literature and film works.
– Foster a deep understanding of film techniques, literary devices, and storytelling concepts.
– Create a supportive and inclusive classroom environment that encourages student participation and active learning.
– Assess and provide constructive feedback on students’ work, maintaining accurate records of their progress.
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop the curriculum and teaching materials.
– Organize and participate in extracurricular activities related to film and literature.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Film Studies, English, or a related field.
– Teaching qualification and certification (PGCE, QTS, or equivalent).
– Strong knowledge and passion for both film studies and English literature.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to engage and inspire students in a classroom setting.
– Previous teaching experience is preferred but not mandatory.
– Knowledge of assessment and evaluation techniques.
〰️4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
〰️4myschools believe that our business has the power to change lives.
〰️By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach and support.
Click here to see what our teachers and support assistants say about us.
You can see all of our available teaching positions by clicking https://www.4myschools.org/teaching-job-search/