Website 4myschools Ltd
Product Design Teacher Harlow Essex
Vacancy Details: Product Design Teacher Harlow Essex
About The School:
The School is a renowned educational institution dedicated to nurturing creativity, innovation, and excellence in their students. They are committed to providing a stimulating learning environment that fosters the growth of young minds. As they continue to expand their offerings, they are seeking a passionate and experienced Product Design Teacher to join their team.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Product Design Teacher to inspire and educate our students in the field of product design. As a Product Design Teacher , you will play a pivotal role in shaping the next generation of innovative thinkers and designers.
– Develop and deliver engaging and comprehensive product design curriculum.
– Foster creativity and critical thinking in students through hands-on projects and activities.
– Provide constructive feedback and guidance to students on their design projects.
– Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that promotes collaboration and teamwork.
– Stay updated with industry trends and incorporate real-world examples into the curriculum.
– Organize and oversee workshops, exhibitions, and events showcasing students’ work.
– Collaborate with colleagues to contribute to the overall growth and success of the school.
– Bachelor’s degree in Product Design or a related field (Master’s preferred).
– Previous teaching experience at the secondary or higher education level.
– Strong knowledge of product design principles, techniques, and software tools.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Passion for education and a commitment to student success.
– Creative and innovative mindset.
– Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic educational environment.
– This position is part-time, consisting of three mornings per week.
– Working hours are from 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM.
– Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
– Professional development opportunities.
– Supportive and collaborative work environment.
– Access to state-of-the-art design facilities and resources.
– Opportunities to participate in school-wide initiatives and projects.
– Paid vacation and holidays.
Who are 4myschools?
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website:https://www.4myschools.org/about-us/giving-back/
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements. We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards