Website 4myschools Ltd
HLTA Thurston Suffolk
Vacancy Details: HLTA Thurston Suffolk
Are you a passionate and dedicated educator looking to make a significant impact on the lives of students? We are seeking a motivated and experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to join our team at a School in the beautiful town of Thurston, Suffolk. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a supportive and forward-thinking educational environment.
– Support teachers in the planning and delivery of engaging lessons.
– Provide one-on-one and small group support to students, including those with special educational needs.
– Lead and manage classes in the absence of the teacher.
– Create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
– Contribute to the development and implementation of educational programs.
– Assist with assessment and tracking of student progress.
Qualifications and Requirements:
– HLTA qualification or equivalent.
– Previous experience working as a Higher Level Teaching Assistant.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– An understanding of the national curriculum and teaching methods.
– A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students.
– Enthusiasm, adaptability, and a genuine passion for education.
What We Offer:
– Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
– Opportunities for professional development and training.
– A supportive and collaborative working environment.
– A chance to be part of a dedicated team making a positive impact on the lives of students.
– Beautiful location in the heart of Leiston, Suffolk.
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business. Since 2009, we have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff.
4myschools believe that our business has the power to change lives.
By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach and support.
https://www.4myschools.org/ to see what our teachers and support assistants say about us.