Primary Teacher Moseley
Primary Teacher Moseley
Full-time or part-time
Pay: £125 – £200 per day paid to scale
Start: November 2023
Primary Teacher Moseley. 4myschools are excited to announce a vacancy for a Primary Teacher for one of our client schools in Moseley As a primary teacher, you will play a vital role in inspiring and educating students, nurturing their talents, and supporting their holistic development. 4myschools are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual who can create a positive learning environment for students across KS1-2.
- Plan, prepare, and deliver engaging lessons that cater to the individual needs of students
- Assess and monitor student progress, providing feedback and support as required
- Create a supportive and inclusive classroom environment that encourages student participation and fosters a love for learning
- Collaborate with colleagues and parents/guardians to ensure the overall development and well-being of students
- Keep up-to-date with curriculum changes, teaching methods, and educational developments
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Relevant experience in teaching primary-aged students
- Strong knowledge of the primary curriculum and assessment strategies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage and motivate students
- Commitment to creating a safe and inclusive learning environment
Who are 4myschools?
- 4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
- We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
- We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
- We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
- We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: 4myschools- Giving Back
- 4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
- We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
- The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements.
- We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards