Children’s Support Worker – Stansted
- Role: Part-, or Full-Time Children’s Support Worker
- Location: Stansted
- Hours: 8:30am-3:30pm, term-time only
- Shifts: 2-5 days a week
- Contract: temporary (daily, short-term – up to 6 weeks and long-term – up to 39 weeks) and temp-to-perm opportunities
- Start: Immediate/ASAP
- Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience between £78 – £90 per day
Are you a Children’s Support Worker in Stansted who is passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of young people?
Do you have previous experience as a Children’s Residential Support Worker and want to transfer your skills to a school setting?
Do you have the dedication and compassion needed to provide care and support to children aged 4 to 11? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are recruiting on behalf of a reputable primary school located in Stansted. Their mission is to provide a safe, nurturing, and supportive environment for young people to thrive and develop. We are seeking a dedicated Children’s Support Worker to join the team on either a part-, or full-time basis.
As a Children’s Support Worker, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Providing class-based support to young people aged 4 to 11.
- Ensuring the well-being of the children in your care.
- Creating a safe and welcoming learning environment.
- Engaging with young people in a positive and encouraging manner.
- Assisting with daily routines, including curriculum subjects, classroom management and potentially
- personal care duties such as toileting and feeding (depending on the needs of the child you are matched with).
- Implementing and following care plans and individualised support strategies.
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Minimum of NVQ Level 2 in supporting teaching and learning, Health and Social Care (or equivalent).
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- A caring and compassionate nature with a genuine commitment to improving young lives.
- Knowledge of safeguarding procedures and child protection.
How to Apply:
If you are ready to take on this rewarding role and make a positive impact on the lives of young people, please submit your CV or call Bryony on 01245 353808 for more information.
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
4myschools believe that our business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach and support. Click here to see what our teachers and support assistants say about us.
You can see all of our available support staff positions by clicking here