SEN TA Dudley West Midlands
Vacancy Details: SEN TA Dudley West Midlands
Full time, term-time only
£75-£85 per day
Commencing: November 2023
4myschools are working with several SEND schools in the Dudley area of West Midlands, who are looking for SEN TAs to join their team working with students across EYFS to KS2 with Autism.
We would love to hear from confident, creative, and passionate individuals who perhaps have a social care or creative arts background.
As the ideal SEN TA, you will:
- Have previous childcare or social care experience.
- Have drive and ambition to be the best you can be!
- Be proactive and use your initiative.
- Make use of communication methods like Makaton and PECs when needed.
- Have Grade 4 (C) or above in both English and Maths at GCSE level.
- Demonstrate positive behaviour methods and have knowledge and understanding of working with pupils across the key stages.
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Have the ability to form positive relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent rates of pay
- Consistent support from our team during your assignment
- Online registration process
- Flexibility and work life balance
- Refer a friend Bonus
Who are 4myschools?
- 4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
- We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
- We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
- We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
- We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: 4myschools- Giving Back
- 4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
- We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
- The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements here
- We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards here