Early Career Teacher Birmingham
Position: Early Career Teacher Birmingham
Type: Flexible (Supply work for flexibility or long-term positions available)
Pay: from £125 per day
Early Career Teacher Birmingham . 4myschools are reputable educational supply agency and we are currently recruiting enthusiastic and dedicated Early Career Teachers (ECTs) for schools across Birmingham. We have exciting opportunities for ECTs looking to gain experience and start their induction year in primary schools across Birmingham and surrounding areas.
- Deliver engaging lessons based on the curriculum to primary school students.
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that fosters the social, emotional, and academic growth of students.
- Develop and implement lesson plans that align with the school’s curriculum and learning objectives.
- Assess and monitor students’ progress, providing timely feedback and support.
- Collaborate with colleagues to share best practices and enhance teaching strategies.
- Establish effective communication and build positive relationships with students, parents, and staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or a relevant subject area.
- Passion for working with primary school students and a strong commitment to their education and well-being.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility to work in different school settings.
- Knowledge of primary school curriculum and instructional practices.
- For ECTs: Willingness to complete the induction year and participate in ongoing professional development.
- Opportunities for ECTs to gain valuable teaching experience and start their induction year.
- Flexible work options for supply teachers, providing the ability to manage work-life balance.
- Excellent rates of pay based on experience and qualifications.
- Support and guidance from experienced mentors to assist with professional development and induction requirements.
- Potential for long-term placements and career advancement within the school.
Who are 4myschools?
4myschools has been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2008.
4.9* Google rating! Click here to read our reviews
Free safeguarding and Prevent training
Established and exclusive relationships built with schools across Essex for over 14 years.
Refer a friend scheme offering £150 per referral
Easy registration process that meets the DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards
You will be paid directly via 4myschools (PAYE)
We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: 4myschools- Giving Back
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements