English Teacher/Instructor Stomarket
Vacancy: English Teacher/Instructor Stowmarket
(8-week Contract from September)
£125-£199 per day
Are you an experienced English teacher or instructor with a passion for working with students with Social, Emotional, and Mental Health (SEMH) needs? Are you available for an 8-week contract starting in September? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
- Design and deliver engaging and differentiated English lessons to students with SEMH needs for an 8-week period starting in September.
- Develop individualised education plans (IEPs) and tailor instruction to meet the unique learning requirements of each student.
- Create a supportive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes emotional well-being and encourages positive behavior.
- Utilise therapeutic approaches and strategies to address students’ social and emotional needs, fostering their overall growth.
- Collaborate with other professionals, such as therapists and counselors, to provide comprehensive support for students.
- Monitor and assess student progress, providing ongoing feedback to students, parents/guardians, and the school team.
- Build strong relationships with students, establishing trust and rapport to facilitate their academic and personal development.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Knowledge of SEMH strategies and interventions to support students’ emotional and behavioral needs.
- Strong understanding of English grammar, literature, and literacy development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage and motivate students with SEMH needs.
- Ability to create personalised lesson plans and adapt instructional strategies to meet individual student goals.
- Experience in implementing positive behavior management techniques.
- Patience, empathy, and resilience to effectively support students facing social and emotional challenges.
Who are 4myschools?
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: https://www.4myschools.org/about-us/giving-back/
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements.
We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards