Geography Teacher Attleborough Norfolk
Vacancy Details: Geography Teacher Attleborough Norfolk
Part-time, 3 days a week
Starting January 2024
Pay £135 – £211.96 per day
Our client school is a vibrant and inclusive secondary school located in Attleborough, Norfolk. They are committed to providing a high-quality education to their students and foster a dynamic learning environment. They are currently seeking a passionate and dedicated Geography Teacher to join their team and inspire the next generation of geographers on a part-time basis, 3 days a week.
As a Geography Teacher, you will have the opportunity to engage and educate students in the fascinating world of geography. You will be responsible for planning and delivering engaging lessons that promote a deep understanding of geographical concepts and foster a love for the subject. Your role will play a pivotal part in shaping the academic and personal development of our students.
– Plan and deliver outstanding geography lessons that cater to the needs and abilities of a diverse student body.
– Create a positive and inclusive classroom environment that encourages student participation and critical thinking.
– Assess and monitor student progress, providing timely feedback and support.
– Develop and implement a well-rounded curriculum that aligns with the National Curriculum standards.
– Foster a passion for geography by organizing field trips, projects, and extracurricular activities.
– Collaborate with colleagues to share best practices and contribute to the school’s educational goals.
– Maintain accurate records of student attendance, behaviour, and achievement.
– A Bachelor’s degree in Geography or a related field.
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent teaching certification.
– Strong knowledge of the UK National Curriculum for Geography.
– Excellent communication and classroom management skills.
– Passion for teaching and a commitment to student success.
– Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
– Supportive and collaborative work environment.
– Continuous professional development opportunities.
– Access to state-of-the-art teaching resources and facilities.
– Opportunities to get involved in extracurricular activities and school events.
Who are 4myschools?
????REC Award Winners for Best Company to Work For and Candidate Experience of the Year 2023????
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website:https://www.4myschools.org/about-us/giving-back/
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements. We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards