KS2 teacher- Braintree – Essex
- KS2 Teacher – Braintree – Essex
- Part-time (0.6) Monday-Wednesday
- long-term opportunity
- Starting December 2023 – for the remainder of this academic year
- Pay: MPS 1-6
A position has become available to work in a large Primary school in Braintree, on a part-time basis to cover maternity leave.
You will be working in a Year 3 class and joining as half of an already established job share, allowing for a smooth transition and supportive induction to the school. The school has a very friendly and supportive nature within its team and this is partly encouraged through planning as a team. Plans are created, developed and shared with your fellow year group teachers.
The school are looking for a confident, proactive teacher with an infectious enthusiasm for learning.
We extend a warm invitation to apply to talented and qualified primary teachers! Shortlisted applicants will need:
- QTS or an approved overseas Primary Teaching Qualification ✔️
- A valid an enhanced child workforce DBS ✔️
- Eligibility to work in the UK or a valid VISA ✔️
- Knowledge and experience of the KS2 curriculum ✔️
- Skills in adaptability and collaboration ✔️
- Effective Communication Skills ✔️
📚 About 4myschools 📚
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
4myschools believe that our business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach and support. Click here to see what our teachers and support assistants say about us.
You can see all of our available teaching positions by clicking here.