LSA Norwich Norfolk
SEN Learning Support Assistant Norwich Norfolk
Vacancy Details: SEN Learning Support Assistant Norwich
£70-£90 per day
LSA Norwich Norfolk. Do you have a strong drive to create a positive difference in the lives of students with special educational needs? Are you in search of a fulfilling opportunity to work in a supportive school setting? If so, then the ideal position awaits!
We are working with a mainstream primary school in Roughton, Norwich who are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to start in September supporting a child in KS2 with ASD. The school provides an inclusive and nurturing learning atmosphere for all its students. Situated in Roughton, this is a smaller than average primary school. Staff are friendly and caring and work as a team to ensure all students reach their full potential.
We are seeking a passionate and dedicated Special Educational Needs Learning Support Assistant to join the school. As a Learning Support Assistant, you will play a vital role in providing essential support and guidance to a student in Year 3 who requires one to one support for behavioural challenges. You will work closely with the teaching staff, assisting in the implementation of individualised education plans and creating a positive and inclusive classroom environment.
– Provide one-on-one support to student with special educational needs, helping them to access the curriculum and achieve their learning goals.
– Collaborate with teachers to create and implement EHCP’s for students.
– Assist in the preparation and adaptation of learning materials to meet the diverse needs of student.
– Promote a positive and inclusive learning environment where every student feels valued and supported.
– Monitor and track student’s progress, providing regular feedback to the teacher and parents..
– Experience working with students with special educational needs is highly desirable.
– A patient and empathetic approach to supporting students with diverse learning needs.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with teachers, parents, and other professionals.
– An understanding of different learning strategies and the ability to adapt teaching materials accordingly.
– Flexibility and adaptability in response to the changing needs of students.
– Relevant qualifications or training in special educational needs support is an advantage.
– A supportive and friendly school environment where you can make a real difference.
– Professional development opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge.
– Competitive salary and benefits package.
– Opportunity to work with a passionate and dedicated team of professionals.
Who are 4myschools?
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: https://www.4myschools.org/about-us/giving-back/
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements. We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards