Maths Instructor Birmingham
Vacancy: Maths Instructor Birmingham
Are you confident covering secondary Maths Classes across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 in an unqualified teaching capacity?
Do you want the opportunity to start your journey to becoming a qualified teacher?
We are looking for Maths Instructors in Birmingham to provide cover in a number of schools throughout the area on both a long-term and short-term basis. You will supervise pupils carrying out pre-prepared exercises when teaching staff are on short-term absence and be given the opportunity to train whilst you do so. The cover supervisor’s main job is to manage a classroom, ensuring that students remain on task with the work they have been set.
As a Mathematics Instructor at you will play a pivotal role in fostering a love for mathematics and shaping the academic success of students. You will be responsible for creating engaging lesson plans, delivering high-quality instruction, and providing support to students to help them achieve their full potential in mathematics.
- Plan, prepare, and deliver effective mathematics lessons to students across KS3-KS4
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that encourages student engagement and critical thinking.
- Assess student progress and provide timely, constructive feedback.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and enhance the mathematics curriculum.
- Participate in school activities, meetings, and professional development opportunities.
- Stay updated on the latest developments in mathematics education.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or a related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- Relevant teaching experience, preferably in a school setting.
- Strong subject knowledge and a passion for mathematics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt teaching methods to meet the diverse needs of students.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Teaching certification or eligibility to obtain one (if required by [Client School Name]).
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Access to resources and tools to enhance teaching.
- [Other benefits specific to the client school or agency offerings.]
- 4myschools is an education recruitment company. We have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly.
- We believe that business has the power to change lives.
- By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach.
- You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.
- 4myschools have a 5⭐GOOGLE RATING for our services!
- 4myschools Teacher Recruitment – An Agency You Can Trust