Primary Supply Teacher Thetford Norfolk
Vacancy details: Primary Supply Teacher Thetford – required ASAP
KS1 & KS2
Flexible working: Monday – Friday
Daily supply rate: £125-£200
- Are you a qualified Primary Teacher looking for local work in Thetford?
- You may be looking for work to fit in around your commitments?
- Would you consider yourself confident covering all primary school key stages or a particular year group?
- We often recruit ECT’s looking to defer induction for a term or a year to gain experience in different schools?
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business looking for teachers to work in one of our primary schools in Thetford. The school are looking for primary teachers to provide general supply cover throughout all year groups in the school. They are rated ‘Good’ by OFSTED and offer a range of educational opportunities to boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 11. The school offer children a broad and balanced knowledge curriculum, that is taught in a rich and purposeful environment. They focus on preparing their pupils for the future. Their provision is good, and have a well-developed sense of pastoral care, and values that underpin all that they do.
Daily supply work is the most flexible option covering absence working from one day a week, up to 5 days a week depending on your availability. It will give you the opportunity to work in a variety of local schools which will enable you to work around your own personal commitments. Daily Supply is also a great way to find a school that suits your personality, teaching style and specialism and could also lead to long term and permanent positions if you are looking for opportunities.
As the ideal Primary Supply Teacher, you will:
- Have experience teaching in primary schools, or in secondary and would like to teach in primary
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status or have either UK or ENIC recognised Teaching Qualifications plus UK experience
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be flexible and reliable to take on last minute bookings
- Competent to manage your own diary, with a mixture of pre-booked supply days and morning calls
- Be prepared for every day to be entirely different to the last!
4myschools is an education recruitment company. We have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly. We believe that business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.
What we can do for you:
You will have a dedicated local consultant who has an in depth understanding of the schools in your area, supported by a fantastic team who are here to meet your needs every step of the way.
We know taking a step back from permanent work or just starting out as an ECT can be a scary experience, so we aim to build your confidence by placing you into schools which suit your own values and needs.
In times where flexible working is becoming more important to encourage a real work-life balance, 4myschools understand this and are working closely with ‘updatedge’ who provide a fantastic app that allows you to instantly update your own availability directly from your smart phone, which in turn is shared with our office systems. This gives you full flexibility to manage your own weekly calendar and pick up work when you want it.
4myschools provide free Child Protection, PREVENT and COVID-19 training.
4myschools and the school have conducted risk assessments that will be regularly reviewed and made available to the successfully appointed person.
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields