Primary Teacher Diss Norfolk
Primary Teacher (KS1-2) – Diss, Norfolk
Full-time or part-time
Pay: £125 – £200 per day paid to scale
Start: September 2023
Primary Teacher Diss Norfolk. 4myschools are excited to announce a vacancy for a Primary Teacher for one of our client schools in Diss, Norfolk. As a primary teacher, you will play a vital role in inspiring and educating students, nurturing their talents, and supporting their holistic development. 4myschools are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual who can create a positive learning environment for students across KS1-2.
- Plan, prepare, and deliver engaging lessons that cater to the individual needs of students
- Assess and monitor student progress, providing feedback and support as required
- Create a supportive and inclusive classroom environment that encourages student participation and fosters a love for learning
- Collaborate with colleagues and parents/guardians to ensure the overall development and well-being of students
- Keep up-to-date with curriculum changes, teaching methods, and educational developments
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Relevant experience in teaching primary-aged students
- Strong knowledge of the primary curriculum and assessment strategies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage and motivate students
- Commitment to creating a safe and inclusive learning environment
Who are 4myschools?
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: 4myschools- Giving Back
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements.
We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards