Job Template: Primary Teacher Norwich Norfolk
Position: Primary Teacher
Start: September 2023
Pay: £125-200 per day
Primary Teacher Norwich Norfolk. We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Primary Teacher to join one of our schools in Norwich. As a Primary Teacher, you will be responsible for creating a nurturing and stimulating learning environment that promotes the intellectual, social, and emotional development of young students in the Norwich community. You will develop and implement engaging lesson plans, assess student progress, provide constructive feedback, and collaborate with colleagues, parents, and administrators to ensure the overall success of the students in Norwich.
- Develop and implement age-appropriate lesson plans based on the national curriculum guidelines and educational standards.
- Create a positive and inclusive classroom environment that encourages student participation and engagement in the community.
- Utilize various instructional strategies and resources to accommodate different learning styles and abilities of students.
- Assess and monitor student progress through regular formative and summative assessments in line with assessment framework.
- Provide constructive feedback to students to promote their academic and personal growth.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date student records, including attendance and assessment records.
- Communicate effectively and regularly with parents/guardians to discuss student progress, achievements, and areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with other teachers and staff members to develop interdisciplinary projects and activities.
- Participate in professional development activities to enhance teaching skills and stay updated with current educational practices.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of students at all times, adhering to child protection policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or similar with QTS
- Sound knowledge of child development theories and best practices in primary education, aligned with educational framework.
- Strong instructional and classroom management skills tailored to the needs of students.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Ability to create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine passion for teaching young children in Norwich.
- Familiarity with educational technology and its integration into the classroom, encouraging digital learning initiatives.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a dynamic educational environment, keeping in mind the unique characteristics of students in Norwich.
Who are 4myschools?
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website:https://www.4myschools.org/about-us/giving-back/
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements.
We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards