Primary Teacher – Ongar – Essex
Vacancy Details: Primary Teacher – Ongar – Essex
- Primary Teacher – Ongar – Essex
- Part-, or full-time
- Advance notice supply work
- Daily Rate: £125 – £218 per day
Are you a qualified Teacher looking to take a step back from a permanent position?
Do you have other commitments that you would like to work around?
Do you want to work in schools based locally to you?
4myschools are recruiting for our next cohort of excellent supply teachers for the current term and upcoming academic year. We can help you secure ad-hoc supply work, regular part-, or full-time long-term supply contracts and permanent positions through the ‘temp-to-perm’ route.
4myschools have been working with schools across Essex since 2008, and have established strong connections in towns and villages across the county, meaning we can provide you with work in schools based locally to you!
The supply needs in the schools we work with are rapidly increasing and so to meet demand, 4myschools are looking for qualified teachers to join our team of supply teachers to provide high-quality cover.
Most of the work our schools arrange with us is pre-booked supply (such as course or PPA cover) and long-term cover (both full and part time, for anything from half a term to a whole academic year!). We do also work with our schools to organise ad-hoc cover because this allows you to utilise any short notice availability you may have.
What to expect as a Supply Teacher with 4myschools:
- Work in schools based locally to you
- Competitive pay
- Paid PAYE – avoid incurring weekly administration costs when being paid via a payroll company!
- Full and half days available
- Full-, and part time supply opportunities available
- Advance notice bookings
- AWR compliant for supply and long-term positions
- Professional and friendly service
- Our industry expertise
- An honest consultative approach with consistent support from our team during your assignment – Click here to read reviews provided by our teachers and support staff.
As the ideal Supply Teacher, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have either UK or UK ENIC recognised Teaching Qualifications plus UK experience
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be flexible and reliable
- Have competencies in building rapport and liaising with the children you teach and fellow professionals you work alongside.
- Have an Enhanced, Child workforce, Disclosure, that is on the update service. This is preferred but not essential as we can help you apply for this
Your responsibilities as a Supply Teacher will include:
- Review and deliver the provided plans for the class and day
- Responsible for delivering high quality teaching
- Engage with the children you teach and the colleagues you work with
- Use positive classroom management strategies
- Act as a role model
- Provide feedback via a comprehensive handover for the returning teacher or your job share teacher
- Long-term positions may require you to take on full teaching responsibilities, which will be discussed with you at the time of booking, and for which you will be remunerated
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
4myschools believe that our business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach and support. Click here to see what our teachers and support assistants say about us.
You can see all of our available support staff positions by clicking here