Science Teacher Attleborough Norfolk
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, enthusiastic, and inspirational Science teacher in Attleborough Norfolk to cover a period of maternity leave.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and committed teacher to join a department that works collaboratively with other subject areas within our Science Faculty to enrich the learning and developmental experiences for all our students. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to teach at all Key Stages (KS3 to KS5).
The Secondary school is an inclusive, friendly and effective learning community with high aspirations and a reputation for innovation. Excellent relationships between students and staff are at the heart of the ethos of the Academy and are often commented on by those who visit the school.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in Science or a related subject
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Experience of teaching Science at Key Stages 3 and 4
- A proven track record of delivering excellent results
- A passion for Science and a commitment to inspiring students
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
If you are a dedicated and enthusiastic Science Teacher who is committed to providing an outstanding education for our students, we would love to hear from you.
4myschools is an education employment business. We have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly. We believe that business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.
What we can do for you:
- Free online streamlined registration process
- Daily rate £125-£180
- CPD points scheme for online courses
- £150 referral bonus for anyone who you recommended to 4myschools *once worked 10 days supply
- Flexibility and work life balance
- Your own dedicated Recruitment Specialist