SEN LSA Martlesham
Vacancy: SEN LSA Martlesham
Daily rate: £75-£85
As a SEN Learning Support Assistant, you will be an integral part of the school’s commitment to supporting students with special educational needs (SEN) or additional learning needs. You will work collaboratively with teachers and other professionals to provide tailored support that ensures the academic, emotional, and social growth of each student. We are working with a selection of SEN & mainstream schools in the Martlesham area that require SEN Learning Support Assistants on daily supply and long term supply basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting students in their academic pursuits, focusing on essential skills such as reading, writing, and numeracy.
- Offering support, encouragement, and guidance to foster students’ confidence and independence.
- Adapting learning materials and resources to cater to the unique requirements of individual students.
- Monitoring and tracking students’ progress, providing constructive feedback to teachers and parents.
- Assisting in maintaining a positive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes learning.
- Collaborating closely with teachers and other professionals to develop and implement effective intervention strategies.
- Relevant experience working with students who have special educational needs or additional learning needs.
- A compassionate and patient nature, with the ability to build strong relationships with students.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with students, colleagues, and parents.
- Strong organisational and time management abilities to juggle multiple responsibilities effectively.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the diverse needs of students.
- A genuine commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Who are 4myschools?
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website:https://www.4myschools.org/about-us/giving-back/ 4myschools– Giving Back
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements. We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards