SEN Teacher Chelmsford
Vacancy: SEN Teacher Chelmsford
Daily Rate £125-£199
Are you an experienced and passionate SEN Teacher looking for flexible opportunities to make a positive impact on the lives of students with special educational needs? We are seeking dedicated professionals to join our team as SEN Teachers on both a daily supply and long-term supply basis in the Chelmsford area.
- Delivering high-quality teaching and learning experiences to students with special educational needs.
- Following and implementing individualised education plans (IEPs) in collaboration with parents, support staff, and other professionals.
- Creating a positive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes students’ social, emotional, and academic development.
- Utilizing various teaching strategies, resources, and assistive technologies to engage students and enhance their learning experiences.
- Collaborating with the SEN team, parents, and external agencies to provide comprehensive support to students with SEN.
- Monitoring students’ progress, maintaining accurate records, and providing regular feedback to students and parents.
- Adhering to school policies, attending staff meetings, and participating in professional development opportunities as required.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent certification.
- Proven experience working as an SEN Teacher or in a similar role, with a deep understanding of the needs and challenges faced by students with special educational needs.
- Sound knowledge of SEN practices, interventions, and relevant legislation, such as the SEND Code of Practice.
- Ability to differentiate instruction and adapt teaching approaches to meet the diverse learning needs of students with SEN.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with students, parents, colleagues, and external professionals.
- Patience, empathy, and resilience to support students in overcoming barriers to learning and development.
- Commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
If you are an enthusiastic and dedicated SEN Teacher seeking flexible work opportunities, we would love to hear from you.
Who are 4myschools?
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: 4myschools– Giving Back
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements. We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards