SEN Teaching Assistant Dudley
Vacancy Details: SEN Teaching Assistant Dudley
Full Time – Long term ( term time only)
Daily rate: £70-£90
Commencing: October 2023 or Sooner ❗❗
Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant looking for a new role in the Dudley Area?
A ‘good’ primary school are seeking a SEN Teaching Assistant to join their Specialist Autism Resourse Base.
This will be a full-time position starting October 2023 or sooner for the full academic year. The position will require you to work in their Specialist Autism Base supporting different students across Nursery and Reception on a 1:1 and group basis with Autism. You will be working in small classes of up to 10 students leading and participating in activities within Early Years. The school are willing to train and develop the right candidate and this role will be from temporary to permanent.
Located in Dudley, this ‘Outstanding’ primary school have a dedicated Specialist Autism Base for students in Early Years. The base is home to classes in Nursery and Reception and you will be working alongside experienced Teachers, Speech and Language Therapists and Occupational Therapists. The school is easily accessible by public transport and parking is provided on site.
The role will be available from October 2023 and this school will be holding trials from the first week of September. If you’re looking for a Primary school that will train and develop and support your future career ambitions then go ahead and apply today.
🔍Who are 4myschools?
- 4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
- We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
- We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
- We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
- We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: https://www.4myschools.org/about-us/giving-back/
- 4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
- We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
- The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements.
- We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards