SEN Teaching Assistant Quinton Birmingham
Vacancy Details: SEN Teaching Assistant Quinton Birmingham
Requirement: Full Time
Rate: £70 – £90
Commencing: September 2023
Are you an experienced SEN TA with experience supporting learners who have additional needs either in a mainstream or special needs school?
Are you looking for a role within a local school?
If so, please get in touch today 😊
📗About the role📗
LSA to offer Speech and Language (SLCN) support to a pupil with ASD.
Your role will involve providing 1:1 assistance to the pupil across the school.
You will not only assist the children with various curriculum learning activities but also have dedicated time to focus on this specific developmental area.
This is a temporary-to-permanent opportunity, implying that you could, potentially be offered a permanent position at the school around January 2024
📗The ideal candidate will have 📗:
- Have previous experience working with children who have additional needs – aged from 5-16 years, however, other experience is also welcomed.
- A level 3 qualification would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Able to demonstrate the flexibility and understanding to work with learners with a range of needs.
📗Who are 4myschools? 📗
- 4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
- We are a forward-thinking, supportive team of industry experts.
- We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option.
- We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
- We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: https://www.4myschools.org/about-us/giving-back/
- 4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
- We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
- The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements.
- We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards.