Teaching Assistant SEMH Lowestoft
Vacancy: Teaching Assistant SEMH Lowestoft
To start: ASAP
Daily rate £90
The school I am working with is a SEMH school in the Lowestoft area, they are dedicated to providing a safe and nurturing learning environment for children with SEMH needs. They have small class sizes, with an average of 4-5 students per class, to offer individualised support and focus on the unique needs of each child.
As a SEMH Teaching Assistant you will play a crucial role in supporting students with SEMH needs in their educational journey. You will work closely with other dedicated teaching staff to create a positive and inclusive classroom environment, helping students develop essential social and emotional skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing one-on-one or small group support to students with SEMH needs.
- Promoting positive behaviour and emotional regulation strategies.
- Supporting students in their academic and personal growth.
- Collaborating with teachers, therapists, and parents to ensure a holistic approach to education.
- Creating a safe and nurturing learning environment.
- Relevant qualifications in Special Education or a related field.
- Experience working with children with SEMH needs is highly desirable.
- A compassionate and patient demeanour.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- A commitment to creating an inclusive and supportive learning environment.
Who are 4myschools?
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: 4myschools– Giving Back
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements. We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards