Teaching Assistant Woodbridge
Vacancy Details: Teaching Assistant Woodbridge
4myschools are recruiting Teaching Assistants in Woodbridge
As a Teaching Assistant you will be providing general classroom support as well as 1:1 support for pupils with a variety of additional needs such as Autism, ADHD and Challenging Behaviour. Being an Teaching Assistant can be very rewarding, if you have a genuine passion for working with children and you are a strong team player then this could be the opportunity for you!
- A daily pay rate between £75 – £85
- Flexibility of the days you want to work
- Term Time Only work
- Workplace pension
- CPD Training
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Full and Part Time
Teaching Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support the class teacher by helping with classroom management
- Provide class-based support, supporting the child to engage in the learning activities
- Provide feedback to the class teacher, SENDCO and other professionals (where appropriate) on observations you’ve made about the children’s
progress and any areas for development
- Acting as a role model
What the successfully appointed Teaching Assistant will have:
- Grade 4 (C) or above in both English and Maths at GCSE level
- Previous experience supporting children or adults with SEND or SEMH needs
- Knowledge of a variety of strategies to support the child’s additional needs, such as PECS, Makaton, and Visual timetables
- A valid, child workforce, Enhanced DBS (please note you can apply for this via 4myschools if you do not currently have this in place)
- A proactive and can-do attitude with willingness to work within a team
- A positive approach to classroom management helping create a positive learning environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A holistic approach to supporting children’s development
- Committed to providing the best possible support to the children, teachers, schools and families you work with
- Right to work in the UK
Who are 4myschools?
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: 4myschools– Giving Back
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements. We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards