Year 3 Teacher Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
Vacancy Details: Year 3 Teacher Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
Full Time starting 17th April 2023 (1 term)
Daily Rate: £142 – £199 per day
The Role :
The school are looking for a full-time Year 3 teacher to join their team of supportive SLT, Teachers and support staff.
As the successful applicant you will join the school in April 2023 and take on responsibility of a class for the academic year. You will prepare, and develop, planning and contribute to the team by sharing ideas to promote best teaching and assessment methods. The school are looking for someone who has high expectations, who can set challenging targets, for the pupils.
This school is a diverse and inclusive environment and so part of your daily responsibilities will be to promote inclusion by teaching lessons that cater to the individual needs of the children in your class. You will also be required to mark schemes of work in line with the school policies.
In addition to full teaching responsibilities, you will also be supportive of the school’s ethos and aims. You will have a holistic approach to teaching, providing guidance to students on education matters and, emotional, behavioural, and social support; and liaise with parents to develop positive working relationships that encourage engagement.
The position is to start on 17th April 2023 for the summer term. Pay is dependent on skills and experience but is in line with teacher main pay range.
As the ideal year 3 Teacher, you will:
- Have experience teaching lower KS2
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have either UK or UK ENIC recognised Teaching Qualifications plus UK experience
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies and knowledge of lower KS2 curriculum
- Be flexible and reliable
- Have competencies in liaising with other teachers.
Who are 4myschools?
- 4myschools is an education recruitment employment business and have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
- We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
- We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
- We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
- We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: 4myschools- Giving Back
- 4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
- We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
- The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements.
- We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards
4myschools also offer training and development opportunities, which you can find out about more on our website: Resources – 4myschools Teacher Recruitment
More about us…
4myschools have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly. We believe that our business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.
In times where flexible working is becoming more important to encourage a real work-life balance, 4myschools understand this. We work closely with ‘updatedge’ who provide a fantastic app that allows you to instantly update your own availability directly from your smart phone, which in turn is shared with our office systems. This gives you full flexibility to manage your own weekly calendar and pick up work when you want it.
4myschools provide free Child Protection and PREVENT
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields