The pop icon talks about her school days and how one teacher’s enthusiasm for poetry led her to song-writing stardom.
We chat to singer Gabrielle about her school days and the moments that influenced her, including:
- How her English teacher inspired a love of songwriting through poetry.
- A school exchange when she had her first exposure to the subject of psychology.
- A love of PE and her netball success.
- Discovering a passion for performing in school plays.
- Bringing music back into the classroom with The Big Sing.
The link to the original article can be found on TES.
For more information, guides or tips on how For more information, guides or tips on how to improve your teaching, follow us on our socials: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Linkedin, or get in touch with us for potential teacher job vacancies.