I’m an NQT – why should I register with 4myschools?
4myschools has been working with teachers and schools since 2008, making a difference every day to schools teacher and children.
4myschools are often recommended by experienced and newly qualified teachers alike – and we want to help you!
Our highly experienced team understands the different challenges of starting your career either in short term supply or finding a supportive school to complete your NQT Induction.
4myschools have excellent relationships with a range of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools within Essex, Hertfordshire, Suffolk, Norfolk and East London.
Once you have registered with 4myschools, your area specialist will be speaking to Head Teachers on your behalf, discussing your experiences and why they should hire you. The worry of job-searching and filling out multiple application forms is taken away!
Furthermore, by being registered with 4myschools, you will have access to experienced consultants who can assist you with CV and Interview tips and access to our CPD training programs to support your career.
How can 4myschools help me?
- Support from a team of consultants who are experts in their fields
- Support to find the right role for you, be that a short term or long term position, or perhaps a permanent role
- The ability to trial out roles on supply before committing – making sure the school you choose is right for you
- Support and advice during your NQT Induction
- Access to CPD and Training
How do I register with 4myschools?
The easiest way to register with 4myschools is to upload your CV (Click here)
Alternatively, why not call us on 01245 353 808 to be able to speak to an experienced, local consultant who will be able to have an initial conversation with you and provide you with honest advice about starting your teaching career.