Suffolk Association of Headteachers (SASH) Conference 2017: Aspiring Together
4myschools are proud to sponsor the Suffolk Association of Headteachers Conference 2017 on the 6th & 7th July. We are proud to support the Suffolk Secondary, PRU, Special School Headteachers, Principals, Heads of School, CEOs, Executive Heads as well as colleague heads in other counties at the annual Summer Conference held at Dunston Hall, Ipswich Road, Norwich.
Aspiring Together is about sharing good practice and working together as a professional organisation in the overall aim of ‘Supporting Secondary Headteachers to lead world class education in Suffolk’.
The Conference will include:
- ‘Building Relationships For Shared Success’ – Relational Schools: Rob Loe and Ben Gibbs
- ‘Marginal Gains: How to succeed at GCSE’ – Jeremy Dry, Director,
- ‘Improving outcomes and building skills: the role of evidence and the work of the EEF’. James Turner, Deputy Chief Executive of the EEF
- ‘Igniting the spark – engaging self-motivation and aspiration through enhanced coaching/facilitation’ -Caroline Harris, 21st Century Legacy coach
- ‘Meeting the Challenges of Deprivation’ – Jason Carey Headteacher, James Hornsby School
- ‘Raising aspirations and tackling deprivation’ – Helen Winn, Interim Principal Ipswich Academy
- 4myschools are delighted to continue to support SASH in their pursuits.
- 4myschools make a difference every day to schools, teachers and children by delivering an excellent supply teacher and recruitment service.
- We invest in children’s education by Giving Back to teaching and learning locally and overseas.
- We have Given Back over £150,000.00 so far to schools in East Anglia for CPD and to projects overseas including a well in Ethiopia to help girls attend school.
- We pay teachers well and charge schools fairly.
- We advertise schools vacancies for free to help them recruit the best teachers.
- By doing this 4myschools are often recommended by teachers, schools, and academies so others can benefit too.