Join Our Team as a Full-Time Learning Support Assistant (LSA)!
Position: Full-Time Learning Support Assistant (LSA)
Start Date: January or ASAP until July.
Are you a dedicated and compassionate Learning Support Assistant looking for a full-time role where you can make a significant impact on the lives of children who require extra support? Look no further! We are currently seeking a passionate LSA to join our dynamic school in Colchester, Essex.
4MySchools is recruiting for a full time Learning Support Assistant (LSA) to work in a school located in Colchester, Essex. This full-time role provides the ideal platform to fully engage with students, create meaningful connections, and contribute to their educational journey on a daily basis. You’ll be part of a supportive team of LSAs based in a designated room. Together, you will work to create a prepared environment with resources tailored to the specific needs of the children you support.
Your main role will be to work one to one with two children, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon. Both children are on the autistic spectrum and it is imperative you have experience working to support the needs of those with autism.
This school is committed to ensuring that every child receives the support they need to thrive. As an LSA, you’ll play a crucial role in helping children these two children. The school aim for every child to achieve the very best they can in their time with at the school.
– Work with two children on the autistic spectrum.
– Provide targeted interventions and support to help students overcome challenges and achieve their academic and personal goals.
– Collaborate closely with your team of LSAs and classroom teachers to ensure a cohesive and effective learning environment.
– Create a nurturing and inclusive atmosphere to foster the growth and development of each child.
– Experience as a Learning Support Assistant is desirable.
– A compassionate and patient nature, with a genuine passion for helping children overcome challenges.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– Dedication to creating a positive learning environment and fostering the well-being of every child.
– A commitment to making a real difference in the lives of children who need extra support.
If you are a compassionate and dedicated individual ready to make a difference in the lives of children who require extra support, we encourage you to apply. This full-time LSA role provides an opportunity to be part of a supportive team and to create a nurturing environment where children can thrive.
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business. We have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly. We believe that business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.