Computer Science Teacher Braintree Essex
Job Title: Computer Science Teacher Braintree Essex
Location: Braintree, Essex
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date: September
Daily Rate: £130-£199 per day
Our client, a school based near Braintree, Essex, is currently seeking a passionate and knowledgeable Computer Science Teacher to join their team. As a full-time and permanent member of staff, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering engaging and effective Computer Science lessons to students in Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4, and possibly Key Stage 5.
- Plan, prepare and deliver high-quality Computer Science lessons to students of all abilities.
- Use a range of teaching techniques to engage and motivate students, and ensure that their learning needs are met.
- Monitor student progress and provide regular feedback to students, parents, and colleagues.
- Contribute to the development of the Computer Science curriculum, and work collaboratively with colleagues to develop schemes of work and resources.
- Support the school’s extracurricular activities and events.
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Experience teaching Computer Science to students in Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4, and Key Stage 5.
- Strong subject knowledge, and the ability to communicate complex concepts to students of all abilities.
- Excellent organisational skills, and the ability to plan and deliver effective lessons.
- A commitment to supporting the school’s values and ethos, and to promoting the highest standards of teaching and learning.
If you are a skilled and enthusiastic Computer Science Teacher looking for a new challenge, then we would love to hear from you. To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV and a covering letter to us, outlining your relevant skills and experience.
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: 4myschools- Giving Back
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year. The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements. We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields