KS2 Teacher Ipswich Suffolk
Vacancy Details: KS2 Teacher Ipswich Suffolk
???? Exciting Opportunity for a Passionate KS2 Teacher in Ipswich, Suffolk! ????
Are you a dynamic and dedicated Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher looking for a new and rewarding opportunity? We have an exciting position available in Ipswich, Suffolk, starting from Easter 2024. Join our thriving educational community and make a positive impact on young minds!
Position: KS2 Teacher
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Start Date: Easter 2024
About the School:
Our client, a well-regarded primary school in Ipswich, Suffolk, is seeking a talented and enthusiastic KS2 Teacher to join their committed team. The school is known for its supportive environment, strong community ties, and commitment to providing an outstanding education for its students.
– Plan and deliver engaging and effective lessons to KS2 students.
– Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment.
– Assess and monitor student progress, providing constructive feedback.
– Collaborate with colleagues to enhance the overall educational experience.
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
– Proven experience as a KS2 Teacher.
– Passion for inspiring and motivating students.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– Main Pay Scale
– Professional development opportunities.
– Supportive and collaborative work environment.
– Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of young learners.
Who are 4myschools?
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: https://www.4myschools.org/about-us/giving-back/
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements. We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards