Website 4myschools Ltd
KS2 Teacher Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
Vacancy Details: KS2 Teacher Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
Job Title: Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher
Location: Bury St. Edmunds
Start Date: January 2024
Are you a passionate and dedicated Key Stage 2 Teacher seeking an exciting new opportunity in Bury St. Edmunds? Our esteemed education recruitment agency is currently seeking an enthusiastic KS2 Teacher to join a vibrant and supportive school community starting in January 2024.
As a KS2 Teacher, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the educational experience of primary school students. You will deliver engaging lessons, foster a positive learning environment, and inspire a love for learning among your pupils. The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent classroom management skills, a creative approach to teaching, and a commitment to the academic and personal development of each child.
– Plan and deliver high-quality lessons that cater to the diverse needs of KS2 students.
– Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment.
– Implement effective classroom management strategies.
– Monitor and assess student progress, providing constructive feedback.
– Collaborate with colleagues and parents to support the overall development of students.
Qualifications and Requirements:
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
– Proven experience teaching Key Stage 2.
– Strong understanding of the KS2 curriculum.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Dedication to creating an inspiring and supportive learning environment.
Why Join Us:
– Competitive daily rate
– Professional development opportunities.
– Supportive and collaborative working environment.
– Opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students.
Who are 4myschools?
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: https://www.4myschools.org/about-us/giving-back/
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements.
We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards here