Website 4myschools Ltd
SEMH Teaching Assistant Ipswich Suffolk
Job Title: SEMH Teaching Assistant Ipswich Suffolk- Part-Time
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of students with Social, Emotional, and Mental Health (SEMH) needs? We are a leading education recruitment agency seeking a dedicated SEMH Teaching Assistant to join one of our partner schools in Ipswich on a part-time basis.
– Provide tailored support to students with SEMH needs, fostering a positive and inclusive learning environment.
– Assist the class teacher in implementing individualised education plans and behaviour management strategies.
– Work collaboratively with the school’s SENCO and other staff members to create a supportive and nurturing atmosphere.
– Implement interventions to support social and emotional development, helping students overcome barriers to learning.
– Relevant experience working with students with SEMH needs.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– Patience, empathy, and a genuine commitment to supporting the well-being and educational progress of every student.
– Minimum of a Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent.
– Additional training or qualifications related to SEMH support are desirable.
– Competitive daily rate
– Ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
– Supportive and collaborative working environment.
Who are 4myschools?
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: https://www.4myschools.org/about-us/giving-back/
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements. We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards