Website 4myschools Ltd
Nursery Practitioner Potters Bar Hertfordshire
Vacancy Details: Nursery Practitioner Potters Bar Hertfordshire
**Position Type:** Full-time
**Start Date:** ASAP
**Qualifications:** Level 3 Qualified
Are you a dedicated and passionate nursery practitioner looking for a new and exciting opportunity in Potters Bar? We are seeking a Level 3 qualified Nursery Practitioner to join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of the children in our care.
– Provide a safe, nurturing, and stimulating environment for children.
– Plan and implement age-appropriate activities and curriculum.
– Observe and assess children’s development and progress.
– Maintain a positive and open line of communication with parents.
– Collaborate with the team to ensure the smooth operation of the nursery.
– Level 3 qualification in Early Years Education or equivalent.
– A genuine love for working with children and helping them develop.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– Dedication to providing a safe and inclusive environment for children.
– Knowledge of safeguarding and child protection procedures.
– First Aid certification (desirable but not essential).
Who are 4myschools? 😊
We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
We also use a fantastic app called ‘Updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop 🤖
We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: https://www.4myschools.org/about-us/giving-back/
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements 🌟
We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards