Website 4myschools Ltd
KS2 Teacher St Albans Hertfordshire
Vacancy Details: KS2 Teacher St Albans Hertfordshire
???? Exciting Teaching Opportunity in St Albans! ????
Are you a passionate and dedicated Key Stage 2 Teacher looking for a new adventure in the world of education? Look no further! Our esteemed education recruitment agency is thrilled to present an exceptional opportunity for a KS2 Teacher to join a dynamic and forward-thinking school in St Albans starting January 2024.
???? School Overview:
Located in the picturesque city of St Albans, our client school is renowned for its commitment to providing a nurturing and inspiring learning environment. With a focus on academic excellence, creativity, and holistic development, this school is dedicated to fostering a love for learning among its students.
???????? Position: Key Stage 2 Teacher
???? Start Date: January 2024
???? Location: St Albans
???? Why Join Us?
– Collaborative and supportive school community
– Opportunities for professional development and career growth
– State-of-the-art facilities and resources
– Competitive salary package
– Enthusiastic and motivated students
???? Qualifications and Requirements:
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
– Proven experience in delivering engaging and effective lessons at Key Stage 2
– Strong classroom management skills
– Passionate about creating a positive and inclusive learning environment
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
As a Key Stage 2 Teacher, you will:
– Plan and deliver high-quality lessons that cater to the diverse needs of students
– Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment
– Assess and monitor student progress, providing constructive feedback
– Collaborate with colleagues to enhance the overall educational experience
– Engage with parents and guardians to support student development
Who are 4myschools?
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: https://www.4myschools.org/about-us/giving-back/
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements. We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards